Sunday 16 November 2008

Where has the time gone?!?

I know I promised to post last week but I have been working 'til very late all week making the most delicious ice-cream and ice-cream cakes for our new Cold Stone Creamery, if you live locally please pop by in the Lehigh Valley Mall and say Hi!! this job is going to be lethal cause ice-cream tastes it's best freshly made!! and the cakes are just as yummy!!! I have posted below a birthday card I made for a very good friend, I haven't done any stamping this week, I am in search of the Martha Stewart Icicle punch so if you know a secret location please yell!! I colored this card with copics and was pleased with how it turned out, let me know what you think



I am going to stamp tomorrow, so hopefully I will have something to share then, hope you all have a good weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job with the coloring and I love the sparkles you added! Yummy!

carolm said...

ice cream, cupcakes, stampin'! what more could you want.

very cute!

xox ~ carol.