Friday 28 November 2008

Happy Thanksgiving and Great News!!

Hi Everyone

Hope you have all had a fabulous thanksgiving, although its a new tradition for us we still had a nice family day and a lovely meal that in true thanksgiving style took 3 hours!! So now for my news, I am now part of the inspiration challenge design team at Utah Divas International's blog, these are a group of talented and wonderful ladies and I have made so many friends through the group, you can go over to there blog to see what this weeks inspiration was, I had a little trouble finding a stamping up set that fitted with what I had in mind be eventually settle on trying my new copic airbrush and came up with this card, I was so pleased with it until I smudged it!! Well it will go in the box!! Hope you all like it


Best Wishes to you all this holiday season

2 comments:

carolm said...

it looks great alli. you can't see a boo boo in the picture.

cheers ~ carol.

TN Granny said...

Alli,
I love the card, that is my favorite stamp set you can do so much with it.
Congrats on the DT.
Stampin Hugs,
Jeanine - Granny