Monday 15 December 2008

Special Christmas Cards

I am finally down to just my special cards!! I created four today..not alot I know and they did take nearly 2 hours each!! Still I thought I would share them with you, the recipients don't watch my blog, or even log into the world wide web, so 'm safe sharing them with you, they are all winging there way across the pond,

The first was to my very special great-aunt, who is in England from Germany for the holidays, you will have to excuse the red fingerprints, we have a tradition of putting Maddi's hand print in the cards and the older she gets the messier it gets!!



The second is for my Grandad, who is so special to me, we are very close and I miss so much not being at his house for all our family traditions and can't wait to get to see him next year


The third is for Mum, she is a card maker, but doesn't get much time at the minute to craft so this one took extra time as I wanted it to be perfect and her to feel appreciated for all she does for me and Maddi and all the red cross parcels we get!!


Finally, this is for my Mum's neighbor, she is wonderful to Maddi and has a great-niece only 10days different in age to Maddi.


The first three cards are done with my copics, and the final card is gamsol magic with the CHF Thomas Kinkade collection its the first time i've used it and love the outcome.


Hope you are all enjoying the holiday season




PS. Thanks Debi, Sandy and DeeDee for the images I was so pleased to get to play with them, I hope you like what I did with them

5 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh Alli! These are all great!!!! I love the church/town scene behind Tilda with newspaper. You'll have to tell me what stamp that is!!! All of the cards have wonderful scenes and you have been busy! Love them all.

Anonymous said...

I love your cards and especially the Magnolia stamp images!

Keep up the good work,
CeilN

Anonymous said...

Alli, Your cards are beautiful! Love them.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards. I love your style!
~Pam
http://stampsinc.blogspot.com/s

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards. I love your style!
~Pam
http://stampsinc.blogspot.com/