Friday 3 August 2012

Long Time.....No Post!

Afternoon All!!
A sneak peak of Baby Evie's Album:




I have been terrible recently, I started a new job at Jaguar Land Rover, absolutely fantastic - I get to drive all the very fast cars :-)

Anyway.....I have been working on a porject which I will share soon but it needs some finishing touches and I think the recipient should she it first-she has waited quite a while for it, I think Evie is at least two months old now (Sorry April!!).

However, I had some duplicate maggies that I sent to a very good friend to boost her maggie collection.....I made her this card to go with it- hope you enjoy the stamps and card Denise!

The stamp is an inkadinkadoo, with some papers I found at Sir Stampalot, and the bottom right is the flipped side just to be different :-)

It is coloured with copics and topped with stickles.

Here is the inside:

I used the new Tim Holtz inspirations die to make the paper rosette........
Finally I used the new maggie stamp on the back:
Also, Maddi had her birthday party last weeekend, she is now a big 5 year old...who doesnt cry!! I have put a pic below, we had Princess Lucy come and paint their faces and do party games, my little Princess had sooooo much fun:

Thanks for stopping by


2 comments:

Leslie said...

Super cute! Love the cupcake and ice cream cones!
Hugs,
Leslie
http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

order tramadol tramadol t7 - tramadol dosage weight loss