Thursday 19 January 2012

On a roll....

Hi Everyone,

I manged to find some time to create again today, I have mounted the Tilda I did a few weeks ago as I need a card for a man, not sure if its right for the recipient but I like how it came out, I have used all my "grunge" products.  Behind the nib the oval I "aged" with distress inks and covered with Crackle Accents, you cant really see this in the picture.


Stamps: Magnolia Tilda and Books, Tag stamped with Invoke Arts Time Flies Set
Accessories: Nib (Tim Holtz), Corner (from my stash), Hinges (Grungeboard pre-cuts)
Die Cuts: Pre Cut Tag, Spellbinders Tag, Stampin Up Oval and Ornate Square Punches

For Once I also decided to do the inside
I have used the same stamps I used on the tag but shadow stamping, I used an Art Impressions "happy birthday" stamp and used this phrase from the same invoke arts set:

I used distress inks to stamp throughout and used stippling and grunging techniques to get the aged effects.
I would like to enter into the following challenges:


Hugs to all


14 comments:

Cami said...

Very nice card, Alex...inside and out. Love the crackling you did behind the nib.

Cami

Anonymous said...

Very pretty, Love the vintage look!
Hugs Julie P

Karen said...

Very nice card! Great job with the vintage look.

Karen

Karen said...

So very cute! : )

Mascha Zimmerman said...

Love the vintage style of this card, it would be a great card for a men but I would like it to, LOL!
Bye Mascha

Unknown said...

Wow such a wonderful card and I love the vintage look!!!!! Beautiful job on this!!!!!

cathylynn said...

Oh this is fantastic! Great job!
Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

Elle said...

This is darling. I love the details that you included.

Jane H said...

Ohhhhhh I love the vintage feel and look awesome!!!!

Sylvia said...

This is beautiful. I love the embossed background in the front and also your inside is great.
xxxSylvia

Danielle Champagne said...

This is beautiful, I love your coloring of this Tilda, and your vintage look is super.
Hugs.

EnblogSail said...

Love the vintage look!
Caryl

cabio's craft corner said...

Pretty & vintage looking card. Sweet job!!
Hugs,
Cabio

Unknown said...

The colors are very good,style is awesome.



clear business cards

membership card