Tuesday 3 January 2012

Unexpected Bump In The Road

Afternoon!

Well despite two vaccines against Chickenpox Maddi has managed to get them anyway which is not good news with her JIA, so we are confined to home and not allowed to leave for a week with lots of rest and some rather potent tablets.  She is resting in Mummys stamp room (thank goodness I did buy a new TV for the family room and Mummy bought herself a playstation to play DVD's). So we thought we would fix our tech issues and post some pictures of our new girls room.......

Here is my partner in crime:
She loves to make cards and is supposed to be resting, well she is now asleep behind me, but I had promised to share one of her pictures as she is a budding photographer and loves going out with her camera.....
She loves cars and she is so proud of this one, she took at silverstone classics in the summer.

Anyway back to the subject, here is my space roughly unpacked so its useable, lots more to come....

This is my stamp rack, need about 10 of these though! The CD case currently has my unmounted and Sizzix, I have a second one which needs bringing down that is full of maggies off to buy number three I think!!



This is my punch rack, Ikea drawers which are my namesake (Alex) and a eutiful Chinese cabinet his Grandma gave us, its all inlaid with Jade and it contains.....

All my Stampi Up! Sets from when I was a demo, and misc bits n bobs, plus the bottom perfectly holds my uni books.


On top is any punches that dont fit on my rails, flowers, ribbons, buttons etc....



On top of the Alex's is my ribbon, SU Pads, few bits n bobs.....
These are a few of my drawers, I love the printers drawers to organise my brads and eyelets.

My fab shelving next to the all important workspace....
Doesnt she look like an angel asleep??
Nemo is her absolute favourite! Now for my favourite my vintage haberdashery shop display, paper pidgeon holes for A4 paper and my vintage printers draw for all my goodies.......

Thats eat for my room for now, I have that large tub of Magnolia to label with my new Dymo printer I bought so off to do that, and hopefully tomorrow some crafting time

Hugs

10 comments:

Barb Hardeman said...

Wow, Alex! Your studio is really taking shape! You're wonderfully organized and the room seems so full of light. Love all your organizational drawers, jars etc! Hope wee one is feeling much better very soon. She looks adorable fast asleep! Hang in there....

paola said...

AW.. your poor baby looks like she is really feeling pooh! chicken pox is no joke my son had it when he was little and got it EVERYWHERE!! hope she feels better real soon.
thanks so much for shring your craft space i am also in the throes of sorting my new space you can see it on my blog, TFS
smiles
Paola

Anonymous said...

Wow, Alex, I love those draw inserts, you can see everything and it's all organized,just wonderful! That's my type of craft space. Looks great. Thanks for sharing. I hope the little one is feeling better soon.
hugs Julie P

Mascha Zimmerman said...

You must feel so happy with this craft space, at least I would, I hopr your girl is feeling better soon!
Bye Mascha

Karen said...

Wow! Nice space. Lots of goodies. I hope your little girl feels better soon. She is adorable.

Karen

Kelly said...

Your little girl is so cute all she needs is wings and a halo. She is so sweet!

Sharon said...

Your studio is amazing and your daughter is gorgeous. Shame, hope she feels better soon. Love all your bits and bobs... a real feast for the eye. hugs Sharon

Unknown said...

Wow great space for your crafts!!!!! So organized!!!! I love the pictures and your daughter is a doll. Hope she gets better soon!!!!! Happy New Year!!!!

cabio's craft corner said...

Alex, you are so organize and this room is wonderful and fun. Wish I can be as organize as you. Most of time, my craftroom is a war zone, lol :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Sharon said...

Oh wow but you have a lot of crafty stuff. Thought my friend Paola had a lot. Your little one is gorgeous, hope she's better by now. Enjoy playing in your craftroom, it looks fab.