Thursday 5 January 2012

More Spots!!

Morning!

Well we had a severe lack of sleep after an upset tummy from her medicine and we have woken up with more spots! How can she have the vaccine twice and STILL get chicken pox!! 1 in over 200million i'm told!! Unfortunately chcicken pox is serious in Minnie as she has a surpressed immune system...please keep us in your prayers!

Still my little trooper keeps on going and she has coloured her first Tilda, a very proud moment! I promised I would post alongside my Copic practise; may I add she was NOT allowed to touch Mummy's Copics!!

Stamp: Tilda Holding a Heart
Colouring: Pencils

I'm sure there is more to come, and today she wants to cut it our with my Grand Calibur.  Will keep you posted!

I have been getting some Copic practise I have a very important card I am working on, but I cannot post until later as I believe the person in question does peek in on my blog! But to get my eye back into colouring I made this, not sure about the mountings, not quite what I wanted but Minnie made me these flowers and I thought I should use them, but quite pleased with the colouring.



Finally, thanky ou everyone for all your kind emails and comments.  We treasure them all and it really makes our day to hear from you all.  I'd love to know what you think of my first attempt of colouring in years and my little apprentice would love to know what you think of her first Tilda...oh and her fuzzy felt house!




Hugs

7 comments:

Cathy said...

Oh, I love the color with the Edwin, good contrast. Great! Wishing your little one a great Valentine's Day.

Rene said...

GREAT job! I know what it's like trying to keep little hands out of the copics! :D
Wonderful card...keep it up!

NGCARDS said...

Thank you for applying to our DT Call hun, good luck! xxx

Barb Hardeman said...

Alex, both your and Minnie's cards are adorable! She is just the cutest thing! Nice layout and embellies to showcase you handsome Edwin...hugs...Barb

Karen said...

Edwin looks great! Thank you for sharing Minnie's card.

Karen

cabio's craft corner said...

Delightful Edwin card and cute coloring Tilda project by your little one :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Anonymous said...

Lovely Edwin Card, Glad your little one is feeling a bit better
Hugs Julie P