Sunday 8 January 2012

What to do next?

Hi Everyone!

Well we've had a lovely chilled out weekend; we've played monopoly and Maddi of course won! The adults have played poker and the boys sulked and stopped playing when I won! I have been practising my colouring; I have made this Tilda but not sure how to mount her yet but pleased with her look even Greg and Alex said it looked good, so there must be something in it:


I really don't know how to mount her, I want to enter some challenges so will have a browse around for ideas.  I have a wish to be on a design team (especially something with Maggies) so I think this will end up as an entry.  She is coloured with Copics but I wanted a watercolour effect so I can add her to something distressed.

Meanwhile Maddi has made me a present which is now a monitor guard:





I am told this is a mouse and a cat is on the way!!

Thanks all for stopping by.

Hugs

8 comments:

Karen said...

Alex,

She looks great! I love her look.

Karen

Only By His Grace said...

You did a super job with your coloring. I would have thought she was colored with distress inks. Well done.
Love the mouse too. Very cute.
Hugs Maz

Unknown said...

Wow your coloring is excellent!!!! She looks so good!!!!! I love the mouse too great idea and creativity!!!!!

Kim Kowal said...

Love how you colored this. Can't wait to see how you finish her. I'm sure it will be great!! I love the mouse too!!
Hugs,Kim

Lisette Morris said...

So sweet!!

Elle said...

Great job on your coloring! You captured the technique perfectly. I LOVE the moniter guide!

Paper Lace and Card Nook said...

Hi Alex your Tilda is amazing I thought also she would have been coloured with Distress inks well done . You are a great master with Copics. Hugs Carolyn

Sandy said...

Very, very pretty. I still fight with Copics - oh well!!
Sandy