Sunday 19 October 2008

Mums Brag Book

This is the final project for Creative Inkling, I'd love to know what you think, I made a "Mum's Brag Book" for Maddi's first brithday pictures

This is the first double page, I made a leaf to tuck in tags with journalling, and made te second picture into a leaf to add more jounalling


With there only being a few pages to the album I decided to make this into interactive pages


The next page I put a picture of the cake I made for her party, I wanted to add jounalling but had no room, so made another flap under the picture


This page has a clear leaf so I can see what pictures are in there

This is the back page, I used a transparency over the picture just to finish it off


I'd love to know what you think, I'd love to have kept this I was so pleased with it, I hoped they liked it

Hope you are all having a good weekend

3 comments:

carolm said...

alli, this album is incredible! i love it and maddi is soooo cute.

cheers ~ carol. (udi)

Anonymous said...

Very cool! I always love things that are more than just your standard scrapbook page.
-from a avid scrapper who loves the Scrapping Station, Morgaine Ford-Workman

Anonymous said...

Alli, The brag book is BEAUTIFUL!! I love the colors and how you did the journal part(s) and the pages.

I love your work and love this creation!

Thanks for sharing!