Sunday 26 October 2008

Stampscapes

Yesterday I went to one of my favourite stores, De Pue's Rubber Stamps in Tannersville, I bought some stampscapes stamps, I never really had a "thing" for them before, but something yesterday caught my eye so I thought why not give them a go, so this is my first attempt, I am quite pleased with it, I can see a few errors in it, but not bad, I wish I had a few flying birds I think it would finish it off, I'd love to know what you think and if there are any experts out there i'd love your help!!

So this is the finished project,



It started like this but I thought it was too plain, but thought i'd take a pic in case I messed it up by adding too much,


I had so many little stamps, grasses, benches, tree's etc I stamped them all out on my stamp a ma jig sheet first so I could see what was going to fit best and where, there was ALOT of stamp a ma jig use on this whole project, and to think I thought it was a waste of money!!!



I also made this sheet whilst I was adding in colors I made this for my greens and another for my reds/yellows/oranges in the sunset, I found it to be really helpfull.


I'm going to play some more, I'd really like to try a winter scene with this

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely Stampscape scene Alli and your Christmas cards are stunning.

debinicol said...

wonderful idea...it worked great too!