Friday 24 October 2008

Stamp A Stack

I will be hosting a Christmas Stamp A Stack at the Cropping Station on November first, you can find more info at their website.

I would love to see some of you there, we will make 5 of each of the following 4 designs, for those of you in New Jersey, I will be hosting this class again at the end of November at Pieces of Time in Flemington, If you would like me to email you the details please let me know. After 2 hours you will have 20 cards made!!! Everything i cut for you so all you have to do is stamp, embellish and assemble!

Here is card number one,


It is a little hard to see but I made a really quick and simple quilted background and the rest is just layers and a stunning old fashion Santa stamp

Here is card number 2,

This is using some of the lovely new Fa La La La making memories papers, this whole collection is stunning

Here is card number three

I love this new cuttlebug folder, there is so many things you can do with it

Here is card number 4,

I love these new stamps, we will also use some distress techniques on these cards

Hope to see some of you there


No comments: